Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

San Antonio Spurs' tentative Round 2 schedule - Air Alamo

May 7, 2012; Salt Lake City, UT, USA; San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker (9) sits during warm-ups prior to game four in the Western Conference quarterfinals of the 2012 NBA Playoffs against the Utah Jazz at EnergySolutions Arena. Mandatory Credit: Russ Isabella-US PRESSWIRE

I know, Tony. I miss Spurs basketball a lot, too.

After watching inefficient, ball-stopping basketball from the Eastern Conference mixed in with the actually entertaining Clippers-Grizzlies and Nuggets-Lakers series; I long for the San Antonio Spurs’ refreshing brand of basketball. It’s been four days since their six-point victory over the Utah Jazz in Game 4. I miss them. But, thankfully, they’ll be back soon.

According to Tim Griffin of Spurs Nation, the Spurs will begin their second round series on noon Sunday if the Clippers clinched the series tonight. If the Grizzlies stretch the series to a pivotal seventh game, the Spurs will probably play Tuesday night at the AT&T center.

It couldn’t come soon enough. I think my eyes are hurting.

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment